Sriracha Chicken Thighs
- 4 medium bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 ounce Pink Tiger Farm Sriracha Rub
- 4 tbsp Kosher Salt (for brining)
- 4 cups water (for brining)
Brining your chicken thighs.
- Mix kosher salt and water in a medium-sized bowl and stir until the salt is mostly dissolved. Submerge chicken thighs in brine and cover. If the brine does not cover the thighs, add brine at a ratio of 1 cup water / 1 tbsp kosher salt. Let the chicken brine for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken thighs from brine and rinse in cold water. Thoroughly pat dry with paper towels and place them on a cutting board or other work surface to apply rub.
- Liberally coat chicken thighs in PTF Sriracha rub and make sure to apply rub under the skin as well. Use approximately 1 oz, depending on the size of the thighs.
- Place chicken thighs on a foil-lined, greased (olive oil or butter), shallow baking tray, skin side down. Bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, flip the chicken thighs so the skin side is up. Continue to bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the skin is golden brown and the thighs have reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.