Warm Potato Salad
- 3 cups Yukon gold or Red Potatoes diced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Pink Tiger Farm Thai Chili Vinegar
- ¼ cup parsley finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Pink Tiger Farm Campfire Chili Powder
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add water to cover by at least 1 inch and bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are just tender and easily pierced with a fork, about 10-15 minutes. Drain, and set aside to cool slightly.
- While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the dressing. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add the cooked potatoes. Stir to combine, being careful not to break up the potatoes too much. Serve warm.